Background

Click any photo in a post to enlarge. To leave a comment, click a post's title or post date.

Monday, April 23, 2012

More Doors

Before I started back on the mechanics several weeks ago, I spent some more time with my friends Fiberglass and Resin.

The door skins were beat up pretty badly.  As is the pattern, the driver's side was the worst off, but both had various corners, missing, cracks, dents, and poorly performed repairs.  The mirrors on one of the doors had apparently been torn out of its mountings some time in the past.





Here they are post reconstruction.  

I still need to do some bondo work to finish out the repairs.








I've also made more fiberglass repairs to the nose of the car.  More on that later.

And now for something completely different. . .

On a completely unrelated note, I've found a replacement aftermarket knob for my missing gearshift knob.  It should match the other brushed aluminum interior trim nicely.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a Comment?