Background

Click any photo in a post to enlarge. To leave a comment, click a post's title or post date.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Procrastination, Paint, and Bare Metal

Howdy Stranger!

I'd love to make all kinds of excuses for my apparent lack of progress such as:

  • I was practicing for and performing in two productions of Handel's Messiah with my son.
  • I had to host at Easter
  • I was helping my Dad put a roof on his house














  • I had to visit my Grandparents
  • I had to do field research and ride in my cousin's Sonett
  • I put a ceiling on my back deck so I can barbecue in the rain
  • It's been rainy and humid
  • I've got a new big project at the office
  • I had a campout with our Cub Scout den
But I won't.
Because, the fact is I'm just plain lazy.
And it'd all just be excuses and procrastination anyway.

Instead I'll catch you up to what few things I have managed to get accomplished since the last posting.

I got a few parts cleaned, 

rust treated,

and painted.  (At least the base coat)


I tried my hand at bending and double-flaring gas and brake lines, and reassembled the horns.


And I got some of the paint off the chassis.  
(That's my good buddy J in the background - without whom I wouldn't have gotten the job done - If I look p.o.'d, it's because he made me work all day.  I thought we were just going to sit in the back yard and drink beers!)





So there you have it - Proof that I'm a slacker. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a Comment?