Background

Click any photo in a post to enlarge. To leave a comment, click a post's title or post date.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 17

Lost a day in there somewhere.  Did some research and parts ordering today.  First on the list - rust treatment and preventative paint and suspension rebuild components.  These are pretty basic parts, so I'm using this as a test to see if the parts supplier(s) come through.  If so, I will follow up with some other purchases.


Removed the heater coil assembly today, and some miscellaneous trim.  There was a mouse nest in and under the fan.  A similar nest was also found under the gas tank earlier.







I had put off removing the rubber trim at the rear of the car as long as possible because it was held in place with lots of teeny-tiny screws that I just knew would all be rusted solid and stripped out.  To my great surprise every one came out not only in one piece, but easily and quickly!